posted Oct 21, 2015, 3:29 PM by Jerrid Johansen
updated Oct 26, 2015, 1:28 PM
#1 and #2 are MANDATORY and must be completed by the end of the day Friday. You should then move on to #3, #4, #5. Whatever you don't finish in class, you can complete on your own time in preparation of the class. The review at the end is the test review. I would come to class with questions on Monday. Your test will be on Tuesday, October 27th.
If you need to finish from yesterday...In the book, read about the EFFECTS OF MUTATIONS on pages 374 - 376 and answer the following questions:
- Here are the chapters from the book:
Complete the Practice Test over DNA, RNA, and PROTEINS:
- What are mutagens?
- Describe a neutral mutation.
- Describe the harmful effects of mutations
- Describe the beneficial effects of mutations
Watch any or all of the following videos. They are very basic and seem a little childish, but they are great!Make sure you have watched and taken notes over the online homework videos:You can begin working the DNA and Protein Synthesis Test Review. Video of Transcription and Translation in detailKahoot Review
- Number a piece of paper from 1-20 and try to answer the questions to the best of your ability.
- There is an answer key provided at the end of the file so you can check your progress.
- Be ready to ask me questions if you have them.