Students received the results of their first test today (Tuesday, September 3rd) and had the retake policy explained. Here are the major points.
- Students must sign up for a retake on a calendar in my room, no later than Tuesday, September 10th. If they do not sign up by that day, they are no longer eligible.
- Students then have another week to complete the retake. So the retake must be done no later than Tuesday, September 17th.
- Students must make test corrections
- Students must also complete the review sheet
- Then they must come in before school and talk to me about the first test and their review work.
- Only then will they be given the test.
Let me know if you have questions specifically, but I feel there should be around 30 to 35 people who should be signing up to do a retake for this first test.